I changed the service account used for MSSQLSERVER from Local System to a domain user account (domain\sql server)
When connecting to SSMS from my workstation, it came up with an error:
Cannot Generate SSPI Context - SQL Server 2008
If i connected using the SA account, I could get in, however, if I tried to save changes to my Maintenance Plan, it came up with the same error. (I'm sure there would be other operations that cause this error, I just used this as an example)
I also noticed I couldn't start SQL Server browser - Pops up error message:
the service cannote be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. [0x80070422]
I am using SQL Server 2008 Standard and Windows 2008, in case that is important....