Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
Can you help me with my software licensing question?

Is it possible to license Microsoft Small Business Server and add an external connector license to be able to use Sql Server with a public website?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Iain Feb 11 '12 at 16:45

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

closing already answered questions with that incredibly lame "Can you help me with my software licensing question?" well played. not. – Chris Marisic Feb 16 '12 at 13:06
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Sorry, the EC license does not apply to SBS.

See here

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.