We have a directory of files (about 4GB) - and we'd like to synchronise between 3 locations across the internet. However, we're very conscious about bandwidth, so we need the following features:
- Schedule when synchronising should occur (e.g. 6pm - 8am)
- Specify a speed limit (e.g. 100KB/s)
- Don't synchronise when certain applications are running
We also need the following:
- Works on Windows and Linux
- Is free or not too expensive
Is there such an application in existence? We ruled out Dropbox because it's not free over 2GB, and Live Mesh because we can't set a speed limit or schedule.