I have no experience with Asterisk and am looking to replicate an application I have running on the Voxeo platform. The workflow is this:
- Make an outbound call.
- If an answering service is detected, leave a message and then hang up.
- If a human is detected, play some hold music to the human.
- Create another outbound call to a call center.
- When the call center picks up, play a wav file and some text to speech.
- When the call center presses a dtmf key, join the 2 calls together.
Is it possible to replicate this application on an Asterisk solution? What is the difficulty level of putting such a system together. Do you see any pitfalls or areas that would make such a solution problematic to build or run.
Hoping one of you Asterisk geniuses can give me some guidance. Thanks.