I have the Norton Backup Exec Agent installed, configured, and working on one of my Windows Servers (2003). I don't know anything about the configuration, but I can answer questions if someone needs more information provided.
I have a few questions reguarding Backup Exec:
- How do I go about retrieving a file from the centralized location?
- Is there a non-agent utility I'm supposed to use to restore backed up files?
- Does anyone have the documentation for this utility?
- Can I install this utility if it isn't already installed?
- Will this utility require different permissions on the Backup Exec server?
Update I do not have access to any machine other then one being backed up by running the agent.