How hard can this be? I want to get the current CPU performance from a remote Win 2k3 machine. I need to use SNMP because the machine is behind a firewall.
- I understand networking/can configure any kind of IP address/port forwarding/firewall/stuff.
- I understand SNMP - I know how to use my tool to get a value from an OID on a target machine.
- I know what I want to do with the result from my SNMP request.
- I have enabled SNMP on the Windows Server, configured the relevant IP security/community stuff.
- I can already ask the Windows server standard stuff using SNMP about how many disks/network interfaces it has etc.
Question: - What OID do I used to simply ask current performance usage.
I have spent many hours asking Google - clearly asking the wrong question :S .... How hard can this be?