UPDATE - Definitely a driver issue. Problem goes away when I uninstall nvidia drivers, comes back when I reinstall them.
I'm having a really strange hardware problem. I have a workstation with two displays, they're both identical V173 ACER monitors. The workstation has two graphics cards, identical GeForce 6200 cards. Both screens are connected through D-sub cables. However one screen is bright white, and the other is kind of a dull yellow.
I have controlled for the following factors:
1) I have tried a third screen on both cards and get the same problem, one will always appear yellow (even the one that was previous bright white).
2) I have reset both displays to factory defaults.
3) I have reset all display options in all control panels (the NVIDIA control panel and the windows display panel) to defaults.
4) I have tried different cables.
5) I have tried making different monitors primary and secondary.
6) I have tried another graphics card.
The only thing I know for sure is that whichever monitor is set to be the primary monitor will be the yellowish monitor. The other one will always be the bright white one.