I am using WAMP server on Windows XP.
- Apache 2.2.11
- MySQL 5.1.36 (INNODB engine)
- PHP 5.3.0
I observe that my WAMP server crashes in the following scenarios
- IF I use a Low end PC ( low processor speed and low RAM)
- After making some changes to httpd.conf file .For eg changing the Allow from IP address . But here it crashes only once and then it starts to work fine.
- Random crashes
szAppName : httpd.exe szAppVer : 184.108.40.206 szModName : php5ts.dll szModVer : 220.127.116.11 offset : 0000c309 C:\DOCUME~1\blrcom\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERc677.dir00\httpd.exe.mdmp C:\DOCUME~1\blrcom\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERc677.dir00\appcompat.txt
- Does high CPU utilization/LOW RAM can also cause the HTTP server to crash ?
- excessive file reading as in every 10 seconds ?
- unlimited script execution time . I have set the maximum execution time in php script to 0 as my script has to execute for sometimes 2-3 days. Is there any way to avoid this ?
- Access to Database ? Should we use lock before reading and writing
Can these be the reasons for random wamp server crashes ? OR is is some other programming error ? Please guide me .