I'm having a problem running a scheduled task in Windows 2003 server, it ran for 4 hours, now it won't start up again.
I will tell you exactly what I have done to create the task, please tell me if I am doing anything wrong.
My objective is to have my task (console app) run every 30 minutes.
- I open control panel, scheduled tasks, add new scheduled task
- Browse for my application I want to run, a console app without any command line arguments
- I select, perform this task - Daily
- I select the start time (now 8:00 in the morning)
- Start date set to today
- Set the correct username + password
- Open advanced properties
- Repeat the task every 30 minutes for 24 hours
Save and close.
Anything wrong in the above mentioned steps I've implemented?
Thanks in advance.