Here is my setup:
- win2003 server (ISA installed) with 3 NICs:
1) internal network
2) ISP 1 (default) network (DHCP enabled)
3) ISP 2 (backup) network (DHCP enabled)
- several "normal" PC within internal net
- one "special" PC within internal net
Both ISP 1 and ISP 2 provide access to internet and their resources thru their VPN connections.
The goal is to enable all "normal" PCs to use internet from ISP_1's VPN connection and "special" should use only ISP_2's VPN connection.
Futhermore all "normal" and "special" PCs should have access to several servers accesible only thru ISP_2's VPN connection.
I have some thoughts how to achieve this but I want to be certain because everything should be configured as quickly as posible, avoiding significant downtime.
UPD: any ideas to solve this if there was no ISA?
windows-server-2003 isa routing vpn