Iv recently setup a SVN server on my papache webserver. I installed USVN http://www.usvn.fr/ to help manage the repositories from a web interface.
When I create a repository and try to import code into it from netbeans i get the following error:
org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: RA layer request failed
Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to PROPFIND request for '/svn/python1'
I know i have the username and password correct (and I have tried different users) I have done some research and it seems that it is most likely an Apache svn error. Below is the config file for this virtualhost.
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName svn.domain.com ServerAlias www.svn.domain.com ServerAlias admin.svn.domain.com DocumentRoot /home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn/public ErrorLog /var/log/virtualmin/svn.domain.com_error_log CustomLog /var/log/virtualmin/svn.domain.com_access_log combined DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.php4 index.php5 <Directory "/home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn"> Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory> <Location /svn/> ErrorDocument 404 default DAV svn Require valid-user SVNParentPath /home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn/files/svn SVNListParentPath on AuthType Basic AuthName "USVN" AuthUserFile /home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn/files/htpasswd AuthzSVNAccessFile /home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn/files/authz </Location> </VirtualHost>
Can anyone point out what I may have done wrong and how to fix it? I have tested with changing file permissions and changing the configuration with no luck.
Thanks in advance!
UPDATE: Here is the contents of /home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn/files/authz
# This is an auto generated file! Edit at your own risk! # You can edit this "/" section. Settings will be kept. # [/] * = # # Don't edit anything below! All manual changes will be overwritten. # [groups] python1 = mrlanrat, user # Project python1 [python1:/] @python1 = r [python1:/branches] @python1 = rw [python1:/trunk] @python1 = rw
And here is /home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn/files/htpasswd
The part of interest is here:
[Wed Apr 21 12:13:25 2010] [error] [client 18.104.22.168] user not found: /svn/test/trunk [Wed Apr 21 12:13:25 2010] [error] [client 22.214.171.124] client denied by server configuration: /home/mrlanrat/domains/svn.domain.com/usvn/public/svn
Loging in via a web browser seems to work, however netbeans and a other svn clients all get 403 errors.