I'm doing some experiements with adding OpenID to something I'm working on, and I'd like to test out a few providers.
Is there a server out there that will go through the OpenID login process (same way that the StackOverflow group does) and tell me all the information the provider shows.
I imagine it would work like...
- I go to example.com and type in https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id
- example.com bounces me to google. I log in.
- Google asks me to confirm if I allow example.com access to everything.
- Google bounces me back to example.com
- example.com tells me my OpenID, email address, anything else it's got.
Does such a thing please already exist?