Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
Can you help me with my software licensing question?

Suppose you buy a thin client that you wish to use for citrix. Does the thin client include a TS cal. Is this standard or do I have to buy them seperately?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Iain Feb 10 '12 at 21:26

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

You will have to buy TS/RDS CALs separately, unless you are explicitly aware that you are buying such licensing together with the device.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.