I cannot seem to get a headless FlexUnit build to run in Hudson CI + xvnc plugin on Ubuntu 9.04. Here is what I have tried:
- compiled using -use-network=false switch
- compiled with -headless-server=true
- added Global Flash Player Trust file /var/lib/hudson/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#Security/FlashPlayerTrust/security.cfg (with the content /)
- commented out the last line "twm &" from /var/lib/hudson/.vnc/xstartup
- added /var/lib/hudson/mm.cfg
- ...and, of course, read countless blogs and forums
After a full day working on this I still have no idea how to run my flexunit tests in Hudson! Can anyone help?