I'm looking for a VM Product that has the following features:
- Being able to access the underlying hardware (GPU especially?)
- I have Virtualization Support on my CPU, so that's not a problem.
- Easily start up and manage my VMs either through a web or program interface.
- Be able to remotely connect to my VMs (I could always use RDP, but I hear Citrix XenDesktop has the ability to do video playback?)
If Requirement #1 can't be met by any of them, what do you suggest for all of the other requirements? I was leaning towards XenDesktop until they told me the GPU can't be virtualized due to many virtualization products dealing only with server hardware...
- AMD CPU (2.5 Ghz) with AMD-VT support.
- 4 GB of DDR2 RAM
- NVIDIA 9600 GT
- 400 GB OS HDD (WD)
- 1TB Storage HDD (WD)