I am looking at a new router to replace the one we are using at the moment.
I just need things like:
- set a max. DL/UL of 20Mbit pr. user (per IP)
- upprioritize SIP-trafic
- make sure that if many users are trying to DL/UP and in total try to use more than the total bandwith, then the actual bandwith is shared evenly on LAN (again pr. IP and not pr. flow)
- nice2have: some ways of monitoring trafik for SPAM and maybe even downprioritize or set a limit for P2P (this may be a second box).
I would like suggestions routers for:
- 100 users sharing 50Mbit fiber connection
- 2000 users sharing 1Gbit fiber connection
Could the M0n0wall do the trick? We are using the M0n0wall at the office. Than may even be enough, but I have never heard about it beeing used with 100 to 2000 users.
I cannot set up a Linux box. I need something working more or les out-of-the-box with just some configuration through a webinterface.