"cleanup: fatal: didn't find priority 'LOG_IF00', exiting" - such a message (usually in doubles - twice a time) pops up in my Debian console from time to time. What can that mean and how do I fix this? Google says this is something related to postfix-policyd and syslog.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Debian 5.0.5.
- Install and configure iRedMail 0.6.0 with OpenLDAP.
- Add unstable and experimental repositories to apt sources list.
- Upgrade and dist-upgrade until there is nothing more to upgrade.
- Fix errors in dovecot config (there are some parameters changed in the new version).
- Then everything runs, but does not work actually an the above message pops up from time to time.