We have this network setup
- Server1 - DHCP server, Domain Controller, AD
- Lease line for Internet connection
- From lease line to Linksys router (we dont use wireless though)
- From linksys to Netgear (24 port Switch) and vonage (VoIP)
- Netgear to all our machines
We configured Linsys with the static IP and DNS server addresses our ISP gave and we have routed it correctly.
All our work machines are configured with
- Get IP automatically
- DNS server addresses our ISP gave
The problem is that none of the sites are getting opened promptly. It is taking around 5 minutes to load google.com. But we are able to ping all the sites.
What could be the problem?