I have a problem with MIME-type while uploading a file to server from the web-interface. I used CI as engine for my website. I have FreeBSD with Apache 2.2.15 on the board.
The problem is:
- While i upload doc-file, i get application/x-msword, ppt - application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, xls - application/vnd.ms-excel - this is normal.
- But when i try to upload docx, pptx, xlsx i get application/octet-stream; rar - application/force-download - and this is wrong.
UPD1. In my mime.types file these MIME-types are present with required type (ie. application/openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)
UPD2. I wrote "AddType app.../openxml... .docx" in httpd.conf directly and restart apache, but nothing happened.
UPD3. Upload form has enctype "multipart/form-mixed"
UPD4. Content-type in Firebug`s NET-panel have a wrong MIME-type also