I'm going to be playing admin for my brother's small business. At max 5 users will log on to this system using remote access. Following applications will be run
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Autocad (2D engineering drawings, at max 1 concurrent user using Autocad)
- One accounting package (32 bit app)
H/W Configuation we've choosen (HP Proliant)
- Intel Quad Core Xeon processor X3430 (2.4Ghz, 8MB Cache) - 4 GB UB ECC RAM DDR3 PC3
- 250GB 3G SATA 7.2K rpm (want 10 GB per user max, maybe RAID 1 later)
- 64 MB shared video RAM
Q1. Is this configuration enough? Especially for 5 concurrent remote users do I need another display card?
Q2. As I understand generally 32 bit application should work fine in 2008 foundation server.