I'm trying to capture all of the traffic to and from an Apache2 web server for troubleshooting purposes, so I did the following to try to set mod_dumpio up properly:
- Used a2enmod to enable mod_dumpio
- Changed LogLevel to "debug" in apache2.config
- Added "DumpIOInput On", "DumpIOOutput On" and "DumpIOLogLevel debug" to apache2.config
- Issued "/etc/init.d/apache2 restart" to restart Apache
- Issued "apache2ctl -t -D DUMP_MODULES" to make sure mod_dumpio was loaded
I'm watching /var/log/apache2/error.log, but not seeing much there, and certainly not a dump of all input and output.
Can anyone help?