As always, I would like to thank all of your help and assistance in advance.
I am looking for a way to automatically redirect a user to a site and maintain the redirect site as the referral site. Let me explain the process and what is needed in a step by step format.
- User clicks on a desired link in an email
- User is navigated to testdomain.com
- User is automatically redirected to test.com/landing
- test.com sees testdomain.com as the referral site
- Data is gathered via Google Analytics
I am unsure as if this PHP code will take care of it, or not -
header("Location: http://google.com", true, 303);
I could test and that is most likely what I am going to do. But I would like to understand a little more as to WHY this would or WHY this wouldn't work.