- I just mounted a newly purchased XServe.
- I have turned on the XServe.
- I have installed Apple Server Admin Tools on a second computer.
- I can see the newly purchased XServe under "Ready for Setup" in Server Admin.
- I can select the server and press the "Set Up..." button.
- ... and nothing happens.
I confirmed this on two computers. Some notes:
- The XServe under Server Admin has a version number of 10.6.1. I am attempting to use Server Admin 10.6.4. I could not find a copy of Server Admin 10.6.1, though a 10.6 version exists.
- The XServe is connected to the network via network port 1.
Has anyone experienced this issue, and knows how to resolve it WITHOUT directly attaching a monitor/keyboard?