I have a 16 GB iPad wifi I can't get to connect to VPN. The error I get is: "A connection could not be established to the PP server. Try reconnecting. If the problem continues, verify your settings and contact your Administrator."
I have tried a variety of tasks to troubleshoot the issue:
- I have verified that another iPad on another network can connect to the VPN I am trying to connect to
- I can connect to this VPN from the same network the iPad uses on a Windows machine
- I have verified an iPhone user can connect to this VPN from a different network
- I have reset the iPad's network settings
- I have reset the entire iPad and restored settings
- I have compared my settings w/ a screenshot from the iPad that works and confirmed everything is correct
- I have used the IP address and domain name of our VPN server in the settings
- I have tried deleting the VPN settings in the iPad and recreating them
- I have verified in the logs of VPN server that I'm not even getting to the VPN server (no log entry)
- I have verified that I cannot VPN from the iPad on separate network (different ISP and router)
Are there any other ways to troubleshoot VPN on an iPad?