Is it possible to setup CouchDB like replication for MySQL?
- Replication to be initiated from an web application.
- Replication should be a two way process. i.e. Synchronization
- If there is a failure in network connection, replication should take over where it left.
- Schronization should be incremental.
- The kind of data stored is Invoice.
- Syncronization should be atomic. Either it should copy the whole invoice OR nothing.
Should I go for an custom synchronization logic here? I am planning to use Hibernate for data storage.