I have an issue with the web interface for Sympa mailing list server. If you try to download an attachment from a message that's in moderation, the file is zero length. The mime headers are being sent correctly.
The attachment is in the raw email, I can confirm this, as when the mail is archived the attachment is available, same is the case if you forward the message on to an external address. I have also found the raw email in the spool directory and confirmed the multi part message exists.
I am looking for some advice on where I should be looking. I am not a PERL developer, but have years experience with other languages. I can only assume that this should be a configuration issue. I am just not sure if I should be looking at the FASTCGI config or the Sympa config.
Any help or ideas will be much appreciated.
- I have a few different installations of Sympa on different servers and have the same issue on each.
- I am running an older version of Sympa (It's the current one in Debian 5) and it's not really an option for this client to maintain their own packages.
- This is only when you are moderating a message. All other times the attachments are not zero length.
- Max file attachments are set to 5MB, I am testing with a PDF attachment of ~80K.
- Apache 2 + FastCGI
- Perl: 5.10.0
- Sympa: 5.3.4
- Debian 5.0.5 (2.6.26-2-xen-686)