I have read the FAQs and checked for similar issues: YES My site's URL (web address) is: www.thesportslist.co.uk Description (including timeline of any changes made):
- My domain was registered by a 3rd party who pointed at everydns.net nameservers
- I entered the following A record [www.thesportslist.co.uk A 184.108.40.206 3600] in the everydns.net control panel
- In IIS6 website tab, I have set up the IP, TCP & host header value for the above IP on ports 80 & 85 with www.thesportslist.co.uk and thesportslist.co.uk
- I have verified my account with Goole Apps for domains
- I can send email from Google mail but I cannot recieve mail, when I try to send mail to the domain account I got the following error:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.
Reporting-MTA: dns;col0-omc1-s3.col0.hotmail.com Received-From-MTA: dns;COL114-DS19 Arrival-Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:46:24 -0700
Final-Recipient: rfc822;email@example.com Action: delayed Status: 4.4.7 Will-Retry-Until: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:45:38 -0700
I am new to all this domain malarky so any help would be really appreciated (I'll owe you a pint).