Got a user that everyone once in awhile (maybe once every 2 weeks or so) will do a "save as" in their Word 2007 and the created, saved document will be blank. But most of the time, "save as" works fine. Already re-installed the whole Office Suite.
It's fine when he does email attachments. This is not related to email.
Sequence of events (from client):
- I create a new document and select SAVE AS
- I select a file to SAVE AS
- I create a name ie. ExampleFileA
- I select SAVE
- A blank document is what is saved
- I can sometimes recover the content of the document by selecting RECENT DOCUMENTS
- Yesterday, the file for ExampleFileA in RECENT DOCUMENTS was blank
- The situation has occurred with both pre-existing and newly created documents