I have set the time on the primary domain controller emulator but my clients don't seem to be adjusting there time.
- The other domain controller did sync its time to the main controller
- The domain controllers are VMs but the clients that should be syncing with them are not
- The "Type" of the clients from
w32tm /dumpreg /subkey:parametersis NT5DS
- I don't see any errors in the event logs
- I set the time about 6 hours ago and the clients are still 4 minutes off
- A manual
w32tm /resyncgets a client to update its time, but that is not really a solution
I did a domain rename and renamed the dcs as well to corepsond.
w32tm /query /peers /verbose shows the peer is still the old DC. Any know how I teach the clients about the new one?