1) The server is running Ubuntu and is on a LAN (192.168.9.*)
2) The server is running several services on local IPs (Eg: 192.168.9.5 VPS (OpenVZ))
3) A client connecting from vps1.mydomain.com will receive data from the 192.168.9.5 (Slightly similar to Xinetd but without listening on a certain port)
4) The client would be able to access all services that are hosted publicly on 192.168.9.5 (Apache, Squid, etc...)
5) vps1.mydomain.com:3128 would allow you to connect to the Squid proxy server.
Is this possible?