So I have a number of Type 1 fonts (.PFM & .PFB files) that I am trying to push out to our client machines. After some web searches, here is what I did.
- On my machine, I installed all of the fonts by opening the font file in windows explorer and clicked the "Install" button.
- Exported the following registry location:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Type 1 Installer\Type 1 Fonts
- Created a batch file that would copy the files and import the registry information.
- Ran batch file "as Administrator" on a machine with UAC turned on.
- Restarted computer and checked for font install.
So far, no luck on the fonts. I have to have a "silent installer" for these fonts so I can push it out to the 100+ machines this needs to go on.
Thanks in advance