I'm trying to install MediaWiki on a Win2008r2 server, but can't manage to install PHP. Here's what I did:
- Grabbed a Zip archive of PHP and unzipped it into C:\PHP.
- Created two subdirs: c:\PHP\sessiondata and c:\PHP\uploadtemp.
- Granted modify rights to the IUSR account for the subdirs.
- Copied php.ini-production as php.ini
- Edited php.ini and made the following changes:
fastcgi.impersonate = 1
cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1
cgi.force_redirect = 0
open_basedir = "c:\inetpub\wwwroot;c:\PHP\uploadtemp;C:\PHP\sessiondata"
extension = php_mysql.dll
extension_dir = "./ext"
upload_tmp_dir = C:\PHP\uploadtemp
session.save_path = C:\php\sessiondata
- Install Web server role, selected CGI and HTTP Redirection options.
In the Handler Mappings:
- Added Module Mapping. Entered the following values:
- Path = *.php, Module = FastCgiModule, Executable = c:\php\php-cgi.exe, Name = PHP via FastCGI.
Created a test page into wwwroot directory: phpinfo.php and set the contents like this:
< ?php phpinfo(); ?>
- Browsed to http://localhost/phpinfo.php
But then I get:
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error An unknown FastCGI error occured Detailed Error Information Module: FastCgiModule Notification: ExecuteRequestHandler Handler: PHP via FastCGI Error Code: 0x800736b1 Requested URL: http://localhost:80/phpinfo.php Physical Path: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpinfo.php Logon Method: Anonymous Logon User: Anonymous
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks.