An executive asked me to do some research on backup solutions for him and some other executives. Currently they have been using Norton Ghost to image their computers to an external HD, which is a PITA for people not technically savvy. We have an in-house backup solution we use for some of our machines, but it is designed around storing the data on our servers, which they don't want.
I was wondering what programs other people have used to incrementally backup their PC's.
- Relatively easy to use/configure
- Incrementally backup files (e.g. only changed files).
- Can be used with any drive (e.g. not network or cloud based)
- Not a drive imaging program (e.g. Norton Ghost, PING)
- Can be scheduled to run at regular times automatically
- File encryption
Thanks for any advice.