I have a Windows 2008 server running:
- MS Team Foundation server on port 80
- Atlassians Jira running on port 81
- JetBrains Team City running on port 82
- Default web on IIS is running on 8090 or similar
All applications are working.
However, I have installed Confluence wiki from Atlassian today, and I am unable to change the port from 8080 to 83. I have tried to follow the information here, but I am unable to find the server.xml file. Change listen post for Confluence.
At this time I believe that either:
- The evaluation version I have installed cannot be configured or
- I am looking in the wrong folder
I do not have that much experience with Tomcat, but since I have been able to change ports for both Jira and Team City (that run in one Tomcat instance each), I should be able to find this file :-)
I have checked the installation directory and the one under 'users\\app data...' without any luck. I also did a full search on the server without any luck.