I have a site (growdental.co) that I'm having some extremely frustrating DNS issues with. Basically, the site seems to work fine, until the domain randomly stops resolving the ip. I thought I had isolated the problem, but it keeps happening. Here is what I know
1) I thought it might have been an ISP thing, but I tried on another machine on the same network and it resovled fine....for a few days, then I had the same issue on multiple machines. I have also recently experienced the same problem on the other side of the world, on a different machine
2) I can 'fix' the problem by editing local host file - which I thought was fine because it was my ISP, but now I see it's not, I want to make sure clients can get to this site.
3) The site is hosted on a VPS. No other sites on the VPS have had any problems.
4) I have spoken to hosting company and they say everything is fine on their end
5) I am forcing site into https using .htaccess (if that makes a difference)
Any help on this would be HUGE. I've been pulling my hair out for weeks and no one seems to know what is going on....