I'm trying to configure the Document ID feature in my site collection, but I can't get the Document IDs to appear. I have done the following:
- Turned the Document ID feature on in Site Collection Features
- Tried to install the feature via PowerShell (It says it's already installed)
- Set "Document ID Settings" to assign IDs, to have the prefix "TEST", and to reset all Doc IDs in the site collection to begin with the prefix
- Ran the "Document ID Enable/Disable Job" and "Document ID Assignment Job" from Central Admin (for the Web app which houses the site collection"
- waited, reran jobs, tried IISRESET, etc
No matter what, I can't get the Document ID column to appear in any document library within the site collection. I have this working on another server, so I'm not sure why it's not working this time. Any ideas would be appreciated.