I'm actually considering starting to offer my own cloud service and i was wondering if anyone knew a cloud infrastructure management software which is actually 'free' and 'production ready'.
My requirements are :
- Open source (free)
- Management GUI (with billing and user/role based management)
- Use 'cheap' file backends such as NFS or iSCI
- Built-in backup/restore access for the client
- Manage xensource or xenserver or kvm nodes
- Has an API (better if PHP or HTTP based)
- "easy" to understand and implement (must be set up and running in less than a day)
I know about :
- OpenStack (good, but no GUI)
- SolusVM (very good, but lack of modularity, closed source)
- Archipel (looks veeery promising, but still not released)
Any other projects i may missed out ?