I have migrated about 45 mailboxes at this point from our single instance of Exchange 2003 to a High Availability Exchange 2010 environment successfully. However one mailbox moved successfully and the user is able to send and receive e-mail internally and externally with no problems but they do not show up in the Global Address List. The OAB is owned by an Exchange 2010 mailbox server. What am I missing?
- Did they appear in the GAL without issues when their mailbox was on Exchange 2003?
- Was it OK when the OAB generation server was Exchange 2003?
- Does rebuilding the OAB help?
- Are there any OAB errors in the event log?
- I did an update to the OAB and it didn't change anything
- I do not see any errors in the even logs
One interesting thing is that in an e-mail message if I select All Users from the All Address list the user shows up there but not in the Global Address List.