I'm looking to buy an evaluation security token (combined smart card/usb reader) for my business that works on:
- Windows 7 x64
- OS X 10.6.x x64
- Ubuntu Linux (64 or 32 bit, 10.04 or 10.10, I can bend based on possible tokens)
Functionality I need is:
- Login authentication
- Authentication for whole-disk encryption (in Linux/Windows, Mac is flexible here)
- Signing/encryption using PGP and x.509 certificates
- RSA-2048 key-capable (1024 not good enough.)
- I can manage the certificates myself
- Open source middleware/drivers (not necessarily FOSS, just source available. Can flex on this, I just want to be able to audit the code. OpenSC-compatible on Linux would be great.)
Is there any token that can do all of this? Or would I need multiple ones to accomplish this? Or do I need to look at smart cards and readers to get this? I have been researching this for a while and have had a heck of a time even getting accurate information about products.
Also, I am in the USA, and it appears that EU export laws prevent me from buying from there, so those vendors are out. I was looking at Feitian tokens from Gooze, but since they are in France I can't buy.