Hey all, my thunderbird crashes few seconds after it boots up regardless of in safe mode or normal, here is a strace log: http://pastebin.com/tccfYwcD
I've searched google, ubuntu forums, and mozilla bug tracker about this problem, but any of found answers did not helped me :/
- nscd daemon install solutions posted earlier
- fresh clean instal of ubuntu 10.10 (32b) and thunderbird 3.1.7 from repos on a VM - problem still exists
- removed all thunderbrid related dot files and dot dirs, and setup profile from beginning
- Remove thunderbird and related stuff with apt purge, and install tb from official .deb package
None of these steps helps me, tb still crashes with segmentation fault :/
I use gmail IMAP account, I've searched and found few other tips on google, but with no success.
I've even tried to remove mails from web gui, that came after first notice of problem, still no luck.
I'm not using any network fs, and not sharing this account with anyone, and I do not use filesystem or home encryption either just clean install :/
If You guys need some more info for this let me know.
- TB: 3.1.7 from repos and official package
- Ubuntu 32bit 10.10 with medibuntu repos, fully updated