I am trying to get work group users to share their "group calendars" on IIS7 using WebDAV. So far, I have:
- Users setup on Windows XP and Outlook 2007 with profiles on the Windows 2003 server
- The Windows 2003 server running IIS7 with WebDAV enabled and a web directory calendar setup.
- The group calendar of one user has been shared and invitations sent out to all the some users
- Invited users can see the shared calendar
My problems are;
- Other users cannot edit this shared calendar
- I would like this calendar to be editable for all users
- Can some one get access to this calendar without an invite?
I had setup in Active Directory but the company saw fit to downgrade to workgroups. Am I doing this wrong?