I need a cell phone that will help me keep an eye on my servers and services when I am away from my computer/desk/workplace.
Which smart phone would you recommend for sysadmins?
- An SSH client is a must.
- I haven't used an iPhone, but I guess having a keyboard would be better.
Currently I'm looking at this alternatives:
- iPhone would be the "default" smartphone.
- Nokia E71 has got good recommendations, including from Joel Spolky's.
- The Android platform looks good, but I'm not sure the few models (HTC G1 / HTC Magic / HTC Dream) are mature enough.
- I'm not sure about Blackberry.
- WinCE / Windows Mobile phones?
- Any Nokia phone better than an E71?
Which choice did you make? What would you recommend?