The hard disk on our server reached maximum capacity 5 days ago. SVN did not seem to be effected, and the dev team carried on as if nothing happened. It's only now we have started getting problems trying to commit changes.
Can't move '/repos/db/txn-protorevs/1000-vr.rev' to '/repos/db/revs/1/1001': Permission denied
It's not a Permissions problem. The file it's looking for does not exist.
I have tried svnadmin verify and recover but nether seem to do anything.
I do have a backup. If I go back 5 days, how do we resync the clients (i.e commit all that has changed).
We are using TortoiseSVN and ankhsvn for VS.