We are thinking about getting HP StorageWorks P2000 G3 iSCSI, but I would be very glad, if someone could respond to some of my questions. We would like to have two XenServer hosts connected with iscsi to this storage.
1) Is it possible to connect it with standard cat5e ethernet cable directly to NIC of Xen hosts?
2) Can I select what disks are raided0 and what are not ?
3) Please explain me, what is that storage in fact. Is there some linux, how does administrator access it ?
4) Can I export some NFS shares as well ?
5) Can multiple hosts access same iSCSI ? (live migration, backuping, ...)
Thank you very much.