Last week, I began having trouble connecting to our internal web servers. Usually, a refresh would take care of it or switching to a different wireless network, but as of yesterday, this wasn't enough.
We have an internal DNS server using dnsmasq and a private internal host name (us.lcl). Once I started having more issues with the names not resolving, I tried pinging the server. Using the internal host name (s1.us.lcl), it failed. I tried using the IP address, but that also failed. I have no problems accessing external sites with the exception of it being a bit slower than normal. A reboot yesterday at lunch time after following the instructions here seemed to fix the issue, but when I came into the office this morning, it had stopped working.
As of this posting, I cannot ping, ssh or access the web server using the internal host name or ip address.
I'm the only one running 10.6 in my office and none of my colleagues has this issue.