I am a newbie in using Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Edition (and other editions as well). I have a static IP, a very fast internet connection, a server (PRIMERGY TX100 S1 Server) and Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Edition (trial version).
The objective is to setup the server to be a shared hosting server such that each of my friends has a private account
- to manage his/her domain.
- to upload his/her web content to the server using the encrypted ftp.
- to manage database administration.
- to manage Certificate.
- Is there a good reference to learn "how to setup and manage a shared hosting server on Windows Server 2008 R2" ?
- What are the rough steps I have to do to accomplish my objective?