Is there a freeware Windows/Linux GUI packet replay tool that has the advanced features of tcpreplay (http://tcpreplay.synfin.net/) or bittwist (http://bittwist.sourceforge.net)? I'm particularly interested in the following features:
- Open pcap files for editing and injecting into arbitrary network
- Change source and destination addresses/ports of UDP packets
- Change packet timing (with millisecond resolution)
- Edit packet contents, including modifying its length
- Has graphical front end for Windows or Linux (or Mac OS X)
I've scanned a couple lists of potential tools (here and here), but nothing really fits my requirements. The closest tool might be Ostinato (http://code.google.com/p/ostinato/), but it doesn't appear to open packet capture files. Thanks for any help!