I have the following server configuration:
- CPU 2 x Westmere-EP E5630 4C 80W 2.53G 12M 5.86GT/sec LGA1366 HT HF VT ITT TXT
- RAM 4 x 2GB 1333MHz DDR3 ECC Reg w/Parity CL9 DIMM DR, x8 w/Therm Sen (Intel)
- HDD 4 x 1 TB/SATA-7200-32mb -CONSTELLATION ES 7200.1
- Intel Server System SR2600URBRP. Includes: 750 watt redundant 1+0 high efficiency hot-swap PSU; 3 non-redundant fans; 1 riser card with 3 full-height PCI Express 2.0 x8 slots
- 750W Hot-Swap Power Supply Module
- Sony Optiarc ODD slim DVD-RW 8x SATA, black, bulk
The server would host a quite intensive sql web app with a few hundred clients/day and some reporting stuff.
That is the main application but there are several others that are not quite so demanding.
Any suggestions on what I should change? If anything?