- One computer server with Win Server 2008 R2 standard installed but it has not been configured. This server has 2 LAN adapters. One adapter is connected to ISP and the other one connected to HUB/Switch.
- Other computers working as clients are connected to the same HUB/Switch to which the server is connected.
- IP Printers, IP scanners, IP camera are also connected to the same HUB/Switch.
Note: I am a newbie. I only know how to plug RJ-45 sockets and assembly computer peripherals. I have no prior experience in Windows Server at all. Please teach me from the newbie's point of view.
I want to establish the following:
- Each client can access the internet, printers, scanners after it has been successfully authenticated by the server. Unauthenticated clients cannot access the internet, printers, etc.
- The server hosts a local site. Clients can browse internally using a private domain www.company.com. If the same domain name has been used by other on the internet, my private domain must override the public domain.