I'm having a really tough time getting the LDAP extensions to work in PHP on a WAMP server.
Here is what I've done:
- Went to C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\modules and made sure that mod_ldap.so exists.
- I've gone into C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf and made sure that this line is not commented out: LoadModule ldap_module modules/mod_ldap.so
- I've gone into C:\Program Files\PHP\php.ini and made sure this line is not commented out: extension=php_ldap.dll
- I've made sure C:\Program Files\PHP is in the Path
- I've made sure C:\Program Files\PHP contains libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll
- Restart apache
phpinfo() still doesn't show mod_ldap as being turned on. It shows util_ldap under Loaded Modules, but that's the only reference anywhere to LDAP.
For a bit more background, I originally posted this on SO.